Who we are
Christ for the Nations Ministries is a Registered Faith Based Christian Organization, International Organization Based in Rwanda
OUR PARTERNSHIP AIMS at:
- Organizing mission trips for short term and long term.
- Providing shelter to widows and orphans.
- Getting education sponsorship and health care for orphaned and vulnerable children
- Facilitating Christian leadership training with Christian Leaders, Professionals counseling programs.
- Good stewardship and accountability God’s resources.
- Volunteers with skills and expertise.
- Reaching out to the lost with the gospel of Jesus Christ as commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy scriptures Mark 16:15
- Equipping Christian leaders, workers, believers through establishing schools of Ministry/training centers for the work of the ministry and their callings.
- Organize and conduct national and international intercessory prayers for national leaders and nations.
- Economic empowerment for widows by establishing micro – income generating projects to support their families.
- Establish schools both primary and vocational schools to support orphans and disadvantaged children.
- Start and establish programs to assist those affected by war and
- Advancing the Kingdom of God through Unity of purpose by networking with like-minded organizations, local and international, churches, individuals who share same or similar objectives
We believe in:
- a) The Holy Bible which is the fully and uniquely inspired Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
b) One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
c) The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Virgin birth, His vicarious and atoning death, through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatory intercession and His personal return in power and glory.
d) The salvation of lost and sinful men through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Salvation is by grace through faith.
e) The indwelling of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
f) The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
g) The Spiritual Unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ. He is the Only Saviour of the World.
h) In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen and women.
Our Core Values
1. Glorify God-Christ Centered
3. Service before Self- Servant Leaders
6. Adaptability and Innovation
7. Compassionate and Peacemakers
About Norman Paul Desire
He has compassion for Children, the Orphans and Vulnerable children.
His past work experience includes holding different positions as missions coordinator, facilitator, national and international coordinator and speaker both in Rwanda and outside the country.
He has also had the opportunity to be in the organizational teams for National Prayer Breakfast and Business forums.
Norman Paul Desire holds a Diploma in theology from Glad Tidings Bible College (Uganda), advanced certificates in Leadership and other certificates, He has pursued other studies both in Theology and Christian Leadership (ACT)
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.